Currently, Terraform is the most widely used Cloud Management Platform in the DevOps community. The command line interface is a free open source product that helps you to script the creation and modification of your cloud infrastructure. It seamlessly works with most of the cloud providers and provides a unified language to access their administration features.
Terraform Enterprise is a SAAS solution that charges per user and provides centralized status management and a web user interface.
- Using Terraform
- Terraform Enterprise Administration
- Create a Terraform Enterprise environment
- Execute Terraform scripts with Octopus
- Simulating the ‘if’ statement in Terraform a great article by Yevgeniy Brikman
- Setup failed: Failed to copy slug dir: lstat /Users: no such file or directory error in Terraform Enterprise
- Terraform provider.aws: no suitable version installed
- The specified Security Group and Parameter Group are not set in the RDS instance
- Error: Failed to instantiate provider “aws” to obtain schema: Incompatible API version with plugin. Plugin version: 4, Client versions: 
- An argument named “root_block_device” is not expected here. Did you mean to define a block of type “root_block_device”?