If a loading crane is installed on the truck, it usually you cannot attach a trailer. You can tow the trailer with the winch, but you have to load the trailer yourself, as the automatic loading only works with attached trailers.
At the pickup location
- Auto load the light cargo to your truck (bricks),
- Transfer the cargo to the trailer with the loading crane,
- Auto load the heavy cargo (metal beams) to your truck and pack it,
- Tow the trailer with the winch to the destination.
At the destination
- Release the winch to park the trailer at a convenient location close to the loading dock where you can later park next to it with the truck,
- Unload the heavy cargo from your truck,
- Transfer the light cargo from the trailer to your truck,
- Pack the cargo, otherwise you cannot auto unload it,
- Drive the truck to the unload ramp,
- Unload the cargo from the truck